1. Sealcoating seals the small cracks that can turn into large cracks and prevents water from seeping down to the base material.
2. Sealcoating helps protects the asphalt from the sun as well as the harmful effects of chemical spills such as oil and gasoline.
3. Sealcoating provides an attractive black surface that is ideal for making your home more attractive
4. Sealcoating leaves a smooth, clean surface ideal for sweeping, which lowers cleaning costs.
5. Sealcoating costs pennies a square foot compared to the dollars needed to repair or replace damaged asphalt.
6. Sealcoating seals the asphalt pavement, preventing the oxidation and erosion of the your drive.
7. Sealcoating replaces fine particles lost from the asphalt surface due to oxidation on older pavements.
All of our applicators are highly trained craftsmen. First we power edge the drive and thoroughly clean and prepare the surface. We then hot fill cracks and make any patches needed. We hand brush commercial grade sealer, taking care to be sure it doesn't get on anything it's not supposed to. We clean up the work area and stake off the drive to protect from traffic till it cures (24 to 48 hours)