1601 East Sumner Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46227
1. Initially, your driveway or parking lot will receive a thorough cleaning.
2. Cracks will be sealed with a quality hot rubber product to keep out water and prevent further damage. Hot rubber crack sealer is applied at extremely high temperatures to get deep into the crack. As the rubber cools, it solidifies, but stays flexible so it can expand and contract with the thermal movements of the asphalt.
3. Next, sealcoating is applied by hand over the entire asphalt area with a "rich" flat black coat. (Sealed pavement should never have a shine or appear to be wet.)
4. The sealcoating will seal the porous surface. Once dried (average of 24 hours), it forms a tough, protective layer that protects your pavement investment from the elements and keeps the surface looking new.
5. Once cured, we will stripe to your specifications
Serving greater Indianapolis and central Indiana area.
Indianapolis Parking Lots Sealcoating